Xender App – Windows, iOS, Mac, Android
Xender is listed as the #2 file transferring and sharing app. It is powerful enough to transfer files in any size and format wirelessly. Xender works 200 times faster than the Bluetooth file transferring speed. It has even replaced the oldest file transferring tools like Bluetooth, external USB cable, NFC, and AirDrop. With cross-platform support, the Xender application can be used on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac PC to transfer files at the highest speed. Find out more in detail about Xender on any of the platforms below.
Features of Xender App
- Start sharing and transferring files including pictures, videos, movies, music, documents, etc, with Xender.
- No restrictions on the size of the file that is transferred and thus it supports transferring movies and apps.
- The files that are transferred using the Xender app will retain its quality.
- It transfers the files wirelessly and no more depending on the external USB cable.
- Create a group or join a group to transfer files between one or more devices.
- The interface of the Xender app is designed to be simple and easy to navigate.
Xender for PC Windows xp/7/8/8.1/10
- Transferring files by using the Xender app isn’t limited to smartphones and thus it can be used on PC Windows as well.
- Just by clicking on the Connect PC option from the smartphone, a connection will be established.
- There is no limit to the number of files that you are sharing as Xender for PC supports transmitting multiple files all at once.
- With the Xender app, the users can share the same files with a group of people simultaneously.
Xender Apk for Android
- Xender is available as a native app for the Android platform and thus files can be transferred at a flash rate.
- The maximum file transferring speed of the Xender Apk for Android goes up to 40 Mb/s.
- No internet needed now to share files between Android and another smartphone.
- Just transfer the files from Android to desktop PC by using the Xender web version.
- Smart switch your old phone contents and transfer it to the new device in one tap.
Xender for iOS
- With Xender for iOS, files of any format can be transferred between different devices.
- It is an all-in-one file transfer app that will no more limit you with the security restrictions while transferring files from/to iOS.
- It wirelessly transfers everything like files, documents, photos, audio, and videos.
- Xender on iPhone/iPad supports group file sharing with up to four other devices.
- It is easy to transfer files across devices using Xender as it is free of annoying ad pop-ups.
Xender for Mac
- Xender is the most commonly used wireless file transferring app on the Mac desktop.
- It will transfer files between Mac and one or more devices by creating a Direct WiFi connection.
- Any files can be transferred using Xender for Mac without needing the support of an external cable.
- There is no limit on the size of the files that are transferred using the Xender app.
- The quality of the file will be retained as such even if the files are shared with more than one device.
Xender for Windows Phone
- Xender file transfer and sharing app can be used on Windows Phone to quickly transmit files across devices without cable or internet.
- Xender for Windows Phone features a built-in media player and thus plays all the music and video files from within the app.
- It has categories tab and the files on your device will be listed under specific categories like apps, photos, videos, etc.
Hope the article is useful to you in dealing with Xender App. Leave us your queries in the comments section.